8.54 Acres | H25 located in section H of the Alaskan Wildwood Ranch®
Come join the Alaskan Wildwood Ranch® where you can live off the grid. The Alaskan Wildwood Ranch® is located next to over 20,000 acres of Alaska State, Borough & Native lands offering you great outdoor activities. Many trails nearby. No building covenants. Build your dream home, farm/homestead or getaway cabin. H25 offers the perfect moose hunting base camp. Lots of moose in the area, great views and private.
- 8.54 Acres
- No Zoning/No Covenants
- No Road built yet / Roadway platted / Trail access at this time
- No known creeks/rivers onsite
- No soils tests completed
- Raw land, off the grid
Located about 25 minutes from Anchor Point and about 45 minutes from Homer and about 90 minutes from Soldotna. There are many building options for this property, whether you want to have a large homestead, rec cabin, year round cabin living or that amazing dream home. No matter what route you want to go, this property is the one for you. Property is accessed by trail at this time. Road is platted/planned to go to property but has not been built yet.
Owner Finance Terms Offered:
- $1,500 Down Payment
- $13,500 Remaining payable at $130.28 per month for 20 years including 10% interest per annum with no pre-payment penalties.
- Title insurance & report included
- $500 Earnest Money
- Basic credit report showing no foreclosures or evictions
- Proof of income or how you plan to pay the monthly
- Payments commence 30 days from closing
Call Alaskan Life Realty for more information at 907-346-7620