C16 Alaskan Wildwood Ranch® offers 8.82 Acres with road access, beautiful views and prime moose country. C16 has a level, rolling topography. Lots of great building sites and farming areas. Trees onsite. Beautiful views of Mount Iliamna and Mount Redoubt. This property is located a short distance by road from the access to the Alaska state lands. Prime hunting and fishing in the area. Hunt right out your back door! No building covenants or restrictions. Make this your dream property. Mixed topography onsite. C16 is located a short distance from the entrance of the Alaskan Wildwood Ranch® allowing for a shorter drive in. Call to discuss photos and property location in photos.
Easy owner financing available on this property. Located about 25-30 minutes from Anchor Point and about 45 minutes from Homer and about 90 minutes from Soldotna. There are many building options for this property, whether you want to have a large homestead, rec cabin, year round cabin living or that amazing dream home. No matter what route you want to go, this property is the one for you.
- 8.82 acres
- 2020 Annual Taxes: $265.20
- Parcel ID: 16511316
- Raw land, off the grid, no driveway
- Unmaintained road access
- No soils tests completed as of now
- Mostly treed with brush and some tundra patches
Owner Finance Terms Offered:
- $3,000 Down Payment
- $27,000 Remaining payable at $260.56 per month for 20 years including 10% interest per annum with no pre-payment penalties.
- Title insurance & report included
- $500 Earnest Money
- Basic credit report showing no foreclosures or evictions
- Proof of income or how you plan to pay the monthly
- Payments commence 30 days from closing
Call Alaskan Life Realty for more information at 907-346-7620