C4 Alaskan Wildwood Ranch® offers 16.70 Acres with road access and prime moose country. C4 slopes gently on the northern portion and also has some level areas. Lots of great building sites and potential farming areas. Trees onsite and some older cleared areas. Beautiful views of Mount Iliamna and Mount Redoubt. This property is located a short distance by road from the access to the Alaska state lands. Prime hunting and fishing in the area. Hunt right out your back door! No building covenants or zoning. Make this your dream property. Mixed topography onsite. Some grasslands areas, trees, brush, and some tundra areas in the back of the lot or eastern portion. Call or email to discuss photos and property location in photos.
Easy owner financing available on this property. Located about 25 minutes from Anchor Point and about 45 minutes from Homer and about 90 minutes from Soldotna. There are many building options for this property, whether you want to have a large homestead, rec cabin, year round cabin living or that amazing dream home. No matter what route you want to go, this property is the one for you.
- 16.70 acres
- 2021 Annual Taxes: $380.48
- Parcel ID: 16511304
- Raw land, off the grid, no driveway, road access off Bull Crossing Road
- No soils tests completed as of now
- Large garden across the street on C6.
- House built on C5 across the street
- See plat for property dimensions. Section line along east boundary line
- Unmaintained road access to the western boundary line via Bull Brossing Road
Owner Finance Terms Offered:
- $4,500 Down Payment
- $40,500 Remaining payable at $390.83 per month for 20 years including 10% interest per annum with no pre-payment penalties.
- Title insurance & report included
- $500 Earnest Money
- Basic credit report showing no foreclosures or evictions
- Proof of income or how you plan to pay the monthly
- Payments commence 30 days from closing
Call Alaskan Life Realty for more information at 907-346-7620