20.59 Acres | C29 Alaskan Wildwood Ranch®
Come join the Alaskan Wildwood Ranch® where you can live off the grid with road access. Prime hunting in the area! The Alaskan Wildwood Ranch® is located next to over 20,000 acres of Alaska State, Borough & Native lands offering you great outdoor activities. Many trails nearby. No building covenants. Build your dream home, farm/homestead or getaway cabin. EASY Owner Financing Available!
Easy owner financing available on this property. Located about 25 minutes from Anchor Point and about 45 minutes from Homer and about 90 minutes from Soldotna. There are many building options for this property, whether you want to have a large homestead, rec cabin, year round cabin living or that amazing dream home. No matter what route you want to go, this property is the one for you.
- 20.59 acres
- 2021 Annual Taxes: $270.96
- Parcel ID: 16511329
- Raw land, off the grid
- Unmaintained road access with a short trail from gravel road to front of property. Road not built up to property yet
- No soils tests completed as of now
- Mixed topography, mostly level, with treed areas and tundra areas. Eastern portion is mainly tundra with some bogs and ponds.
- There is an unnamed small creek onsite that was found along the southern portion running east to west. No data on it.
Owner Finance Terms Offered:
- $4,200 Down Payment
- $37,800 Remaining payable at $364.78 per month for 20 years including 10% interest per annum with no pre-payment penalties.
- Title insurance & report included
- $500 Earnest Money
- Basic credit report showing no foreclosures or evictions
- Proof of income or how you plan to pay the monthly
- Payments commence 30 days from closing
To apply for owner financing, please visit our online application at: Owner Finance Application
Call Alaskan Life Realty for more information at 907-346-7620