Come join the Alaskan Wildwood Ranch® where you can live off the grid with road access. The Alaskan Wildwood Ranch® is located next to over 20,000 acres of Alaska State, Borough & Native lands offering you great outdoor activities. Many trails nearby. No building covenants. Build your dream home, farm/homestead or getaway cabin. EASY Owner Financing Available! Road Access. Photos to property and of the property. Call for details.
Easy owner financing available on this property. Located about 25 minutes from Anchor Point and about 45 minutes from Homer and about 90 minutes from Soldotna. There are many building options for this property, whether you want to have a large homestead, rec cabin, year round cabin living or that amazing dream home. No matter what route you want to go, this property is the one for you.
- 18.23 Acres
- Parcel ID: 16503126
- 2020 Annual taxes: $251.78
- Unmaintained access
- No soils tests completed
- Raw land, off the grid, no driveway
- Small trail onsite in the southeastern area of property.
- Blacktail drive follows southern property border but is not fully built and turns into a dirt 4 wheeler trail
Owner Finance Terms Offered:
- $4,200 Down Payment
- $37,800 Remaining payable at $364.78 per month for 20 years including 10% interest per annum with no pre-payment penalties.
- Title insurance & report included
- $500 Earnest Money
- Basic credit report showing no foreclosures or evictions
- Proof of income or how you plan to pay the monthly
- Payments commence 30 days from closing
Call Alaskan Life Realty for more information at 907-346-7620