C7 Alaskan Wildwood Ranch® offers 13.91 Acres with road access and prime moose country. C7 is mostly level with some rolling topography. Lots of great building sites and farming areas. Many trees onsite and some cleared. Beautiful views. This property is located a short distance by road from the access to the Alaska state lands. Prime hunting and fishing in the area. Hunt right out your back door! No building covenants or zoning. Make this your dream property. Mixed topography onsite. There is a platted road along the northern boundary, Fern Lane, which has been cleared but a gravel road has not been built yet. See plat and plat notes regarding Section Line easement on the property. Call to discuss photos and property location in photos.
Easy owner financing available on this property. Located about 25 minutes from Anchor Point and about 45 minutes from Homer and about 90 minutes from Soldotna. There are many building options for this property, whether you want to have a large homestead, rec cabin, year round cabin living or that amazing dream home. No matter what route you want to go, this property is the one for you.
- 13.91 acres
- 2020 Annual Taxes: $340.18
- Parcel ID: 16511307
- Raw land, off the grid, no driveway
- Some old cleared areas, treed areas and tundra areas
- Possible seasonal drainage creek was found onsite during an onsite visit. Buyer to verify
- No soils tests completed as of now
- Mostly level property
- Section line easement on the eastern portion
- Unmaintained road access along the western boundary