H41 Alaskan Wildwood Ranch®
8.84 acres tucked back in the woods. Come join the Alaskan Wildwood Ranch® and start your own homestead! Off the grid living in Alaska, yet only a 25 to 30 minute drive from town. Short distance on 4 wheeler to thousands of acres of Alaska state, borough and native lands. Moose in the area. Newer growth to middle growth trees and brush. Some old growth. Easy owner financing available to approved buyers. The Alaskan Wildwood Ranch® is located next to over 20,000 acres of Alaska State, Borough & Native lands offering you great outdoor activities. Many trails nearby. No building covenants or zoning. Build your dream home, farm/homestead or getaway cabin. EASY Owner Financing Available!
H41 has a dirt driveway that was installed from Bull Crossing Road to the southwest corner within the platted right of way marked as Fern Lane. Roughly 650 foot. Since installed, the driveway has become overgrown and will need additional attention. Also, a small dry shack is onsite near the southwest corner. Current condition unknown but may be useable. There are lots of trees, brush and grasslands. Views are minimal with all the trees blocking it but might have potential there.
- 8.84 acres
- 2020 annual taxes: $168.98
- Parcel ID: 16511136
- Raw land, off the grid
- Road access up to the overgrown dirt driveway, unmaintained
- Mostly level
- No soils tests completed
Owner Finance Terms Offered:
- $2,690 down payment
- Remaining $24,210.00 payable at $233.63 per month for 20 years including 10% interest per annum with nor pre-payment penalties.
- Title insurance & report included
- $500 earnest money
- Basic credit report showing no foreclosures or evictions
- Proof of income or how you plan to pay the monthly
- Payments commence 30 days from closing.
- Owner Finance application to be filled out
Call Alaskan Life Realty for more information at 907-346-7620