69.74 Acres | C32 Alaskan Wildwood Ranch®
Come join the Alaskan Wildwood Ranch® where you can live off the grid with road access. The Alaskan Wildwood Ranch® is located next to over 20,000 acres of Alaska State, Borough & Native lands offering you great outdoor activities. Many trails nearby. No building covenants or zoning. Build your dream home, farm/homestead or getaway cabin. EASY Owner Financing Available! Call to discuss property location in photos.
Easy owner financing available on this property. Located about 25 minutes from Anchor Point and about 45 minutes from Homer and about 90 minutes from Soldotna. There are many building options for this property, whether you want to have a large homestead, rec cabin, year round cabin living or that amazing dream home. No matter what route you want to go, this property is the one for you.
This property is currently accessed by 4 wheeler or trail until the road is built to it. There is a road platted to the property. Buyer to verify any and all information including road planning.
- 69.74 acres
- 2020 Annual Taxes: $524.94
- Parcel ID: 16511332
- Raw land, off the grid
- No road built to property
- A part of the Anchor River runs through the property from North to South down the center.
- Grassland, river, some trees, some river grasslands and tundra areas.
- No soils tests completed as of now
- Anchor River may have restrictions placed on it that affect the property. Buyer to verify
Owner Finance Terms Offered:
- $12,000 Down Payment
- $108,000 Remaining payable at $1042.22 per month for 20 years including 10% interest per annum with no pre-payment penalties.
- Title insurance & report included
- $500 Earnest Money
- Basic credit report showing no foreclosures or evictions
- Proof of income or how you plan to pay the monthly
- Payments commence 30 days from closing
Call Alaskan Life Realty for more information at 907-346-7620