C29-C31 Alaskan Wildwood Ranch® | Tracts included: C29, C30 & C31
Over 72 acres to start your off the grid homestead. Owner Financing available. Lots of trails nearby to go play on including thousands of acres of Alaska state lands. Enjoy your privacy amongst the heavily wooded areas of the property. Enjoy the tundra fields in the back portion of the property with moose trails traveling across it. See file on website. Come join the Alaskan Wildwood Ranch® today!
- 72.75 Acres
- 2021 Annual Taxes: $886.28
- Tax ID: 16511329, 16511330, 16511331
- No Covenants or Zoning
- Road platted along the front of C29, C30 & C31. Built road stops about 300 feet from the property. 4 wheeler trail built in that 300 feet so far.
- Raw, Off the Grid land
- No soils tests have been completed onsite as of now.
- Title insurance & title report paid by seller
- Earnest Money Deposit: $1,000
- Nearest built road: Intersection of King Road and Ram Rack Road
The properties have a wide mixture of topography. In September of 2021, a creek was found on C29. It is believed to either be coming from the East off the Anchor River head waters, or an underground spring. However, those are guesses and have not been confirmed yet. The Western portion of these properties have heavily treed areas with mixtures of cabin sites and wetlands. The Eastern portion of the properties are tundra and do have some watery areas. There are beautiful views from the property and cabin sites. This property would make a great homestead property or hunting retreat. Private and secluded with a short distance from the built road.
Owner Financing Terms: Owner financing offers shall be submitted with proof of income, earnest money, credit report and owner finance application. The terms offered to qualified buyers will be $145,000 with $14,500 down payment. Remaining $130,500 payable at $1,560 or more per month including 10% interest per annum with no prepayment penalties.