C28-C32 Alaskan Wildwood Ranch® | 166.04 Acres off the grid with road access
Time to start your own off the grid homestead! Owner Financing available. Over 165 acres with a fork of the upper Anchor River on it. Road access. Large variety of topography & land. Beautiful views, lots and lots of trails to play on including thousands of acres of Alaska state lands nearby. Come join the Alaskan Wildwood Ranch®. Bring the toys and farm!
Includes lots; C28, C29, C30, C31 & C32
- 166.04 Acres
- 2021 Annual Taxes: $1,875.30
- Tax ID: 16511328, 16511329, 16511330, 16511331, 16511332
- No Covenants or Zoning
- Built road access off C28
- Raw, undeveloped, off the grid land
- No soils texts or perc tests have been completed onsite as of now.
- Title report & title insurance paid for by the seller
- Earnest money deposit for this property is $1,500
- Upper waters of the Anchor River run North to South on the C32.
This package deal has much to offer. Great setup for someone looking to upgrade their homestead to a larger site with a variety of topography. Enjoy beautiful views in all directions! The upper portion of the Anchor River flows North to South down the middle of C32 along with smaller unnamed creeks on C29. The property has treed portions, flat tundra portions, bog, grasslands, level, rolling…..so many to list. The variety gives the seasoned homesteader many options for utilizing the property to the fullest potential. Short distance from state lands to play and hunt on. About a 25-35 minute drive from amenities and the beach.
Owner Finance terms: $298,500 with $29,850 down payment (10%), and remaining $268,650 payable at $2,500 or more per month for 23 years including 10% interest per annum with no prepayment penalties.
Call Alaskan Life Realty LLC at 907-346-7620 for more information